posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default Recalled yet again!

From: "Capt. RB"
Newsgroups: alt.autos.kia
Subject: 2006 Sedona EX fuel pump issues
Date: 26 Jul 2006 07:13:19 -0700

And so begin the quality issues with the new Sedona. Can't say I'm
shocked...

Nonsense. There are bound to be issues. My van also had a noisy fuel
pump. Kia replaced the WHOLE VAN.
My Subaru ALSO had a noisy fuel pump. Took weeks to fix.
My 2006 Sedona has been perfect after 5000 miles and we keep getting
calls from Major Kia to make sure we're happy. Free oil changes too!
My friend's 2005 Toyota Sienna has tranny and window problems. But even
without those problems he prefers my Sedona because it's got a real
engine in it. The poor Sienna can't get out of it's own way.

Capt RB
NY

Gee Bob, you forgot to mention the tranny and window problems on the Sienna,
let alone the fuel pump problem requiring replacement of the whole Sedona
van.

I expected better from you. Really.

So much for me refraining from trolling you, you liar!