posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default Recalled yet again!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.carseverything.com/256/20...a-recalls.html

Not a single one.

I'd rather have a single recall like I have, rather than Toyota service
arguing over why two sets of rotors have warped. The Sienna required a
whole new brain to fix the AC problem by the way. I still think the
Sienna will be a great minivan when it gets a bigger engine. Are you
aware of the Sienna fuel pump issues? You're not doing your homework.
As usual I could do far better taking YOUR side!

Bob,

I'm not taking any side. I'm just pointing out that the 2006 KIA Sedona has
had 2+ recalls. The 2006 Toyota Sienna has had none.

Toyotas does get problems. The Sienna has a lot of features and complexity,
a lot of things could go wrong.

The recalls are representative of all cars of that year, model and
manufacturing lot. That's why it is a recall.

Your friends problems are not indicative of all Siennas or any class of
Siennas because it is an individual case.

Hot rotors will warp when splashed with cold water at a car wash, rotors
will warp from uneven lug nut tightness.

There is no fuel pump issue, just an exploding gas tank issue on the 2004
Sienna during an offset front impact.

As far as recalls go: KIA 3 TOYOTA 0.