posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Happy camper with iron keel

"Joe" wrote
| Modern coatings are amazing. I'm at over 5 yrs on my bottom job and
| just starting to see signs I need to haul.

C'mon Joe. Five years on bottom paint? Your in Texas where the water's hot like in
Florida. Visit an optimologist doctor and get your eyes checked or get thicker eye glasses....
Your paint's dead as a dodo bird. Ain't no paint made can last five years in hot salt
water. You're beginning to sound like Silverback. Or you might be one of his sock
puppets :-)

Cheers,
Ellen