posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Four new thru-hulls = one happy man !

I was out twice today. Quite a bit over powered
this afternoon. I'm going out tomorrow.

You? I didn't think so ...

I can prove I was out. The fixed mark/light R-14 is down
in the entrance to Norwalk Harbor. The tower and the
light on it are both gone--nothing there but a red fender
to mark the spot. Check in next weeks Notice to Mariners.
You won't find it in this weeks notice.

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

Ever go sailing? Ever think of getting a sailboat instead of a hull full
of stuff that has nothing to do with sailing and takes all your time away
from sailing? Lord a Goshen!