posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default suggestions for a stove?

"Scout" wrote
| I've been keeping up with the Force5 discussion. But, I was wondering
| what you folks would do for a cooking appliance, given the space and
| layout I have.
|
| Here's the counterspace I have to work with.
| http://sports.webshots.com/photo/277...97509592aoEcBp

I have a Coleman dual fuel 533. (about 35 $s at Wal Mart) It burns Coleman fuel or unleaded
gasoline from the gas station. It gets very hot fast and heats water fast. It's small and would fit on your
counter easily. It takes up hardly any room. Just put something on top of the counter to keep it from sliding
off.

Cheers,
Ellen