posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default 35s5 and Dopey Sloco!

Now...on to making a total ass of Sloco....I have found out that NO
max
hoist stripe was added by Beneteau on the 35s5's. And I'm going to post

a pic (again) to prove it. But that's for a better thread than
this!

Hey Dude, I was only going by the pictures YOU posted. That mast had a
black band. Or was it 2? Or maybe 3? You never did explain that one.
Maybe one was for PHRF and the other one was for MORC. Or maybe one
was just the mast head crane/extrusion joint like I said. Good luck.