posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron Capt.Mooron is offline

Default 35s5 and Dopey Sloco!

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bottom Line is.... he'll have really cool looking sails. He'll
even look
cool sailing.

Cool looking to whom? Another non sailor? Most knowledgable boat
owners would think that main looks stupid a foot short of the black
band. Maybe the Boobster could grind it up to the mark in 2nd gear
until the luff is about to explode.

I almost feel naked.... I have no "Black Marks".

Then again I don't spend a lot of time inspecting details on the various
rigging and sets on other boats... especially fin keelers.

I mean let's face it... most fin keelers are anal retentive, coastal divas
playing on over sized surf boards. When you guys are reviewing the merits of
high tech sails... I can afford to price out a nice set of heavy Tanbarks.
It's a matter of "day sailing" versus "days sailing".

CM-