posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Friday the 13th--boat is on the hard

Capt. Rob wrote:
It's easy to remove the injectors Rob, You should consider new tips.
Only cost about 20 bucks an injector.

I don't pay for the work, so whatever they feel needs to be done. They
take proper care of me.

We will be busy sailing, Ill be sure to post pictures for you.

I'll take what I can get. My last sails will be in November.....and
then nada until end of March. Four months of no sailing. Yuk.

Yeah..I just had to pass on taking a 52 LOA 1962 Ketch to New Orleans
for the boat show.
She won 2 place overall last year. She sure is a pretty boat, mahogany
hull, Oak ribs, and more solid bronze than a statue of Saddam. Just can
not afford to take a week off right now.

She was up in your area a year and a half ago, he said he had hell
going thru Hell's gate with her. The boats name in Rena.

Also just had a friend ask me to deliver a 85ftr from Midway to
Houston. She's a crewboat with two 16-71's. He's bidding on it now at
auction, if he wins the bid I'm going to accept the job. I may even
toss in some money and become half owner.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

Joe

RB
35s5