posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sloco slower than slow!

Ringmaster wrote:
Nice try with a bunch of nothing and fuzzy photos. I don't know of any
sailmaker

Call Mark at Doyle sails...he owns and runs two lofts. We spoke about a
cruising cross cut main that would have more roach with full length
battens and miss full hoist by about 6 inches because of it. You might
want to also speak with UK sails about the beautiful Powerhead dacron
they made for my club's Sweden 39. Like my expensive Kevlar main, it
has a full length batten at the top (two actually). With added roach
he's also slightly below full hoist to clear the backstay. Call them up
if you doubt me. The loft is on City Island.
Dude, you've utterly dropped your pants and shown your ass to the
group. No one is even joining in on this because they can see the
main's top batten so close to the backstay. I guess they could also see
the 5 other 35s5 pics I posted that shows the EXACT same hoist!!! But
you somehow can't see the facts....once AGAIN...look at the hoist on
this 35s5....

http://home.att.net/~captnerdo/images/Footloos.gif

It's the same. Dude, slink away. It's a bad time for you AGAIN!!!!

RB
35s5
NY