Bob D.

Default Bayliner - Window for 1989 Capri Bowrider?

Ooooooohhhh... Someone said the "b" word. Anyway I have a gross of
starboard rear windows in stock, but they are for a 1989 Bayliner 20.7
Capri bowrider with a 3.8 liter I/O.

Seriously, have with a local canvas shop to replace the window? It will
probably cost less than a new factory replacement, assuming you could even
get one.

My guess is if you bring in the port side for a pattern instead of them
having go out to the boat for measurements, it will be well under $100,
perhaps under $50.

Good luck!

Bob Dimond

n article ,
(Brian Klug) wrote:

I'm looking for a replacement for the rear starboard window.

It's a 1989 Capri Bowrider 20.7 with a 5.8 liter I/O.

Does anyone have one, or have any ideas as to where I could find one?

(This is near Annapolis, MD)

Thanks