posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sloco busted AGAIN!

This has to be the most telling post ever. What boat has 2 black
bands near the top of the mast to indicate mainsail hoist? Does the
fact that you have 2 mean the Beneteau brochure lists 2 mainsail luff
measurements for this unusual yacht?

Dude, you're totally BUSTED. Just like my boat this 35s5 photo shows
TWO black bands. Do think the bands and hoist are carved into the
mast??? BWAHAHAHAHHA!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/35s5spin.jpg

Luff measurements can be changed to accomodate roach. The 35s5 with
this main was rated 126 for the kevlar and few extra sq feet afforded
by the roach.
You keep crying over facts that I prove with photos and it's a lot of
FUN!!! So far I've provided actual pics proving my point. But you just
stick to your blind little guns! The tape is the LAW!!! Sloco, you know
NOTHING about sails. You don't know that sails luff can be changed if
you want more roach!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! Sooooo BUSTED!

RB
35s5