posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Sloco busted AGAIN!

On Oct 13, 9:11*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
So what are you saying here Boobie ......... Beneteau designed the rig
and put the black band

What a dope. My boat has TWO black bands. Better still I just posed a
pic showing a boat also with TWO. Different sails can have altered
hoists, especially when roach is added that needs to clear the
backstay. Cry all you want. I now have better boat, better sails and
better cars!

RB
35s5
NY

This has to be the most telling post ever. What boat has 2 black
bands near the top of the mast to indicate mainsail hoist? Does the
fact that you have 2 mean the Beneteau brochure lists 2 mainsail luff
measurements for this unusual yacht? Gee, what would you put on your
PHRF cert? How would a competitor know if your main was legal? What a
dope!