posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron Capt.Mooron is offline

Default Sailing towards disaster?

"Joe" wrote in message

No..thats just what the cowards that ran to Canada tell you fools.

All vollenteer since Vietnam.

Really??? Here I thought the draft was only removed about 15 years ago.

No..... all the queers who ran ....ran to Canada, who waited with
baited breath and open arms(flys).

Oh Yeah! Now they're all married, have joined Green Peace, are fighting to
Save The Whales, Hugging Trees and spiking to prevent clear-cuts, protesting
the Seal Hunt, livin' La Vida Veggie, growin' bud,... and generally having
negative effect on the values of the conservative minded citizens who
actually finance and protect their right to be slackards.

Why did they ever have to come up here and be a burden on our system?

Heh Joe..... Tell me again what it says on the Statue of Liberty?? You
know... that monolith your were given by the French!!!!.

CM-