posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Sailing towards disaster?

Are you sure... a liberal with a gun? Now that's a scary thought.

Why would I want to fight our troops????

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
More likely it's been a few years since I used the term. Why are you so
desperate to prove that I don't know anything about guns?

Desperate? Any Winchester is easy to use...ie Lever action.
Thats OK Jon Keep your gun.

I wouldn't be going to Iraq to fight our troops even if I agreed that we
should be in Iraq.

Thats good, if you do not agree, are you going?

Also, I'm a bit old for that sh*t anyway.

Your never to old to fight for freedom, liberty and the American way.

The storm
troopers are here, run by the right-wingnuts if they get there way.

dirty *******!

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
Why do you think I don't know how to use a gun?

Because you are not familar with the guns you own maybe????

Seems to me that listening to US citizens, torturing people who have
not
been charged with a crime, and if that's not possible under US law,
sending
them to foreign countries to be tortured is something the Bushco
administration excells at. Starting a war of choice rather than
necessity
seems to be more in line with storm trooper tactics.

So are you saying you are going to Iraq to fight our troops? Remember
you're keeping your guns to ward of storm troopers.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
Well, excuuuuuse me. I couldn't remember the term, lever action.

Thats why you're a liberal. You have a gun, because thats your
right,
but would rather hang it on the wall with a daisy in the barrell
then
learn how to use it. Or god forbid Join and learn how to use one
while
in the military.

It's not
rusting. It's in a nice case with water-aborbant, and it was
cleaned
and
properly oiled when I put it way.

Baby oil or Rose Scented oil?

Don't want to sell it, since I'll need
something to defend myself with when the storm troopers show up.

I thought the storm troppers tactics that flourished under Clinton
and
Reno are things of the past.

Joe