Peter Bennett Peter Bennett is offline

Default Autohelm ST 50 wiring

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:23:05 +0300, "TomS" wrote:

Peter: you are refering to the newer connectors.

The ST50 series used round connectors with three pins.
Each instrument had two about 10cm (4inches) long wires coming
out of their backs terminated with these plugs. One was male and the other
female.

Sorry - I was thinking of the connectors on my ST5000 autopilot.

The three pin round connectors are Conaxall or Switchcraft EN3 series
- same family is used by Garmin on their fixed-mount GPSs and other
instruments.

Solderable connectors are available from Digikey.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca