JimH JimH is offline

Default Speaking of cars...

"James Sweet" wrote in message
news:IDTXg.24$cQ5.14@trndny06...

Thanks. I haven't been able to find a "review" with the v6 engine.

I haven't encountered many good V6 engines, I'm not really sure why but
they seem to be much less robust than inline 6's, perhaps it's the compact
shape?

I'm partial to turbocharged inline-4s myself but they're a lot less
common.

Of course domestic cars tend to kinda self destruct around 10 years or
100K miles anyway so as long as you plan on replacing it before then you
probably won't run into big problems with the major systems.

US cars are routinely getting over 100K miles now, many over 200K miles.
Keep up with the oil changes and you can almost run them forever. Nothing
like the cars of the past...........