Mark Kovalcson

Default Follow up

"Doug Meredith" wrote in message

"George Mills" wrote in message

Then I looked at a used MC and said yes, now this is solid boat.
I wanted a 20 foot bowrider so I ended up with a Tige.
Not quite as solid as a MC but close and I liked the features (TAPS is

a big
plus) and price.

I'm interested in why the TAPS is a big plus for you?

Wouldn't you agree this subject has also been beat to death.

One side says a properly designed boat doesn't need TAPS and that a hydrolic
trim plate is nothing novel since Supra has had it as an option for many
many years. Charlie Pigeon came up with a wonderful gimmick and sold the
heck out of it. It is also something a sales guy can demonstrate even if it
is questionable what he is really demonstrating.

The other side says that they love to adjust the boat's wake characteristics
and that they think it is a benefit.

Who cares? I have my opinions and voted with my wallet to get a CC.
Everyone has the freedom to do that, and you can't save the world from
making (what is in your mind) a poor decision.