posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Sloco busted AGAIN!

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 03:15:30 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Boobster, the photos you posted show the main at least a foot short on
the hoist, period.

Just ignore the photos, Sloco!
Do you know WHY the hoist ends where it does???? There's a specific
reason. Hmmmm.....could it be due to the backstay???!!!!
Look again, dopey! We already measured the hoist when the sail came as
we are also adding batcars.
Have a look at Footloose, Sloco....or don't!!!!

http://home.att.net/~captnerdo/images/Footloos.gif

Lord, you must be DYING that I've got these sails!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
At least you're not too ashamed to show it!

RB
35s5
NY

Maybe Sloco could use your old sails to re-upholster the interior of his boat. I
know he's been shopping for fabric! The mildew would blend right in.

CWM

There's an industry in used sails being made into bafs, jackets, and
other sialing paraphenalia...maybe he could start a second business...we
should all donate any old spinnakers to him...