posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sailing towards disaster?

I don't need it for the
stormtroopers because my wife & I both have pistols.

I live in NY and I would never be so gay as to own a pistol. I don't
need one, want one nor do I want the risk that someone else could
somehow get a hold of it someday.
Suzanne grew up with guns and was shooting her own rifle while I was
reading pulp-sci fi, but she's a grown up now and wouldn't think of
owning a gun.
I wonder why Doug and his Wife, powerboaters through and through, own
guns. Oh, and not just guns; pistols, weapons designed to kill other
human beings.

RB
35s5
NY