posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Our New Sails....on the way!

Ringmaster wrote:
Boob****, I don't know why you posted additional pictures along with
your crying. You stated the first pictures were "the exact sails" and
they were about a foot shy of full hoist.

Wow! Look how bitter and ****ed off you are! You're still saying the
hoist is short after I posted pics showing the exact same hoist on two
more 35s5's??? Oh boy...don't let photos sway you...they must ALL be
short on the hoist! And it's the same on mine.
You must be really stewing!!! Face it, slowco. I have the faster newer
nicer boat and have sails nicer as well. The main is sitting right here
and you'll crap a school bus when you see the pics!

RB
35s5
NY