Chuck Cox Chuck Cox is offline

Default Tide clock/predictor

Chuck Cox wrote:
SynchroSystems has a design concept for a low-cost, very low-power
electronic tide predictor that we are considering dusting off for a
design competition. Although we don't have any plans to market it as a
product at this time, I'd like to get some feedback about how such a
device might actually be used. It would be pocket-sized and should be
able to run for a year on a pair of AA batteries. If it were to be
manufactured, it would probably retail for around $100.

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread back in August. Our
design is finished and has been submitted to the TI eZ MSP430 Design Contest.
You can see it at http://www.designmsp430.com/View.aspx, look for
"SynchroChron Tide Predictor" near the bottom of the page. Warning: it is
mostly technobabble.

--
Chuck Cox - SynchroSystems - Synchro.com
,