Default ( OT ) Beyond Apologies (A Coalition Of Nine Human Rights Groups)

Instead it killed an American Civilian... A man in Iraq for no other reason
than to help rebuild, to make life better for Iraqi people...

No, the Iraqi didn't kill him, he was killed by the real enemy, the ones we
are supposed to be at war with... He was killed by al-Qaida...

An American killed, his head cut off. His body left alongside a bridge in
Baghdad.

Saved 1 American life... No, it caused an innocent to die.

You flipping right wing jack asses seem to think we should go to any means
to complete the fantasy your leader has, yet it is costing innocent lives.
American Innocent, Iraqi Innocent, it doesn't matter, it has to stop.

Nick Berg from Pennsylvania.... Remember that name as you praise the people
that torture.
His mother - Suzanne
His Father - Michael
His Sister - Sarah
His Brother - David

Remember these 5 names as you praise the work of the current administration,
remember them as you open your eyes to see the failed policy, the needless
deaths.

It must end, America must withdraw, the killing must come to an end.

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

http://www.tompaine.com/feature2.cfm/ID/10359

Hey, dat's me! Yeah, Harry's right...I don't care what the World thinks.
If torturing those guys saved one American life, then it was worth it.