posted to alt.sailing.asa
silverback silverback is offline

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

"katy" wrote in message

I always wonder about "straight" guys who are so caught up in proving some
other guy is gay or not...what's it to them? Seems to me the pruroent
interest says more about them than about their accused....Why don't we all
just turn over a new leaf and leave off the gay stuff?

Never!!! I'd call him a Dyke if I thought it would bother him as much as
being called gay does. Then again I'd also no doubt call him a three toed
sloth if that bothered him more. I just don't like the whiny little
scumbag.

CM-