posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

I always wonder about "straight" guys who are so caught up in proving
some other guy is gay or not...

I always wonder about women who are caught up in wondering about
straight guys trying to prove that some other guy is gay or not.
In this case, enough people have spoken to Ganzy offline to know that
the "charges" are true. On the other hand it's rather sad that he
thinks it's a negative he must defend against. I have several friends
who are gay and they are fine folks....two are Thom's godparents.
I really feel sorry for Ganzy when he says things like this:

"Have I ever called you gay? Have I ever said you have a lousy wife or
child?"

Ganzy thinks being called gay is an insult, which is why he's so
obviously self hating. I sent all of his e-mails to AOL Abuse just in
case he tries them again. Last time he only got my pics taken down
because I photoshopped one of his. Of course Scotty, Neal and others
have done the same to me. I'm just not gay enough to cry to their ISP's
about it!

Going sailing....L8ter.

RB
35s5