posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

Didn't you say you were to be sailing today?

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

he constantly reports
people to their ISPs and blames the person for forcing him

to do it, he

fights like a girl, cries like a baby, acts like a

sissy.... and I
believe
he's homophobic!

Let's face it... Ganz is Gay!

Ganzy is kinda of an amazing character here. He's

incapable of really
taking any heat. Here are the best quotes from his e-mails

that sum it
all up!

"If you don't stop with this, you're going to cross the

line sooner or
later. And, at that point, you'll be right back where you

were when AOL
shut down your website. Do really want to go there?"

"In that case, you deserve what you get."

And this one, clear out of the blue after he send me FOUR

emails!

"If you persist, I will give AOL a call and have them ask

you to stop.
Your call."

G-Ganzy's whole way of dealing with life is to cry and

complain when
something or someone bugs him. He must have been beaten up

by a lot of
girls in the schoolyard. He has complained to my ISP 3

times that I
know of. Pretty funny!

RB
35s5