posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:54:49 GMT, "silverback"
scribbled thusly:

Mooron say's so, but I have yet to ask him how he knows.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, even if Ganzy clearly things
there is. What can you do with people who hate as he does?

I just base my opinion on Ganz's actions here.... let's face it... Jon is
prone to monthly tantrums, he whines an awful lot, he constantly reports
people to their ISPs and blames the person for forcing him to do it, he
fights like a girl, cries like a baby, acts like a sissy.... and I believe
he's homophobic!

Let's face it... Ganz is Gay!

CM-

Hey Mooron, aren't you the guy who wanders
around with his shirt off all oiled up?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I always wonder about "straight" guys who are so caught up in proving
some other guy is gay or not...what's it to them? Seems to me the
pruroent interest says more about them than about their accused....Why
don't we all just turn over a new leaf and leave off the gay stuff?