posted to alt.sailing.asa
silverback silverback is offline

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

OzOne wrote in message news
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:17:53 GMT, "silverback"
scribbled thusly:

Hey Mooron, aren't you the guy who wanders
around with his shirt off all oiled up?

Yeah Baby..... have you been lookin' thru my photos again Ozzy? ;-)

CM-

Yeah, I have one of you in my garage.....pinned to the dart board with
the bullseye you know where.

Do tell.... at least you selected a large target! :-)

Also gave one to the guy down the road...I believe he carries it in
his bra......

It's nice to be admired. I take it your friend is wearing women's clothing
to feel what it's like to be all knowing & all powerful?? ;-)

CM-