posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] fairbank56@yahoo.com is offline

Default The great wire trace rant.

Larry wrote:
And a stupid NASA engineer owned the boat last!

He should have gotten a technician to do the dirty work. Engineers
are good at figuring out how to do things, technicians are good at
actually doing them. We've received many donated boats here at the
Naval Academy over the years and its very rare when one comes in with a
decent wiring installation. It's amazing what people do when it comes
to electrical/electronic installations on boats. I should have kept a
photo log!

Eric