posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default The great wire trace rant.

"bushman" wrote in news:A1EVg.2184$fe2.1365
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

OK that's my rant. (that was just a sample).

Great boat! Searay?....(c;

I feel your pain. Cap'n had already bought a new B&G sonar transducer when
I found the UNPROTECTED European-style wire screw terminals, those little
strips with screws in them the wires are clamped into by the little
screws....IN THE BILGE, all green and rotten...

The sonar worked fine after a little "modification" to this atrocity....

And a stupid NASA engineer owned the boat last!

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.