posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default RB Admits he has two feet!!

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:34:13 -0400, katy wrote:

Capt. Rob wrote:

Maybe you can still save the spamster, Bart and his dated Dutchman
system??

You DATE call someone else a spammer when you have spammed this group
with your boats for salen your Ebay commercials, and your name-dropping?
I'd say you have a lot of cajones, but we all know that couldn't be,
biggest pot/kettle/black....back into your black hole you go....you only
made it out for 4 days this time....

So, you agree that Bart is a spammer?

CWM

Yeah, I guess he did...but not so as to be obvious or obnoxious...