Don White Don White is offline

Default Bayliner Tostito Wave for Skipper

Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:

basskisser wrote:

Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

JimH wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote in message

On 3 Oct 2006 05:02:53 -0700, "basskisser"
wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:

On 2 Oct 2006 10:17:36 -0700, basskisser penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Yes, he's a real JimH in hiding!

Thanks, Bassy.... Skipper couldn't have made a "better"
post.... could
we get a *little* more ON topic and a *little* less personal....?

Gene, you could apply your above well thought out statement to
your own
post, also!

So.... point to ONE post where I have EVER taken a cheap shot at
somebody....

Injecting somebody's name into a post like that is just plain
childish..... if you need that much drama, I think you could
probably
catch some re-runs of Jerry Springer....

What I find ironic in this is that the guy you are trying to call
out
was a victim of Skipper's childish attacks, too.....

Just let it go. It makes YOU look bad.....
--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.
http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/

He follows me around like a puppy dog and injects my names in
threads I do
not even partake in.

Hopefully he will take your advice.

What a stupid statement!! If I am "following you around", then how
am I
injecting your "names" in threads you do not partake in? Which is it?
By the way, I've asked several questions about my impending trip to
your area, please answer them.

Wow! Four whole sentences and not one "grow up", "childish", or the
latest "bubble wrap"?? You must hate having to use restraint when you
post.

I see you use no restraint. Your infatuation with me is kind of cute!

I think Dan has a shine on for you!
He should take his problem to rec.dysfunctional

Another great contribution from Donny and a lesson in Canadian-English,
too! So "shine on" means disgust, right?

Naw... you 'mericans might say..'Dan has a hard on for you'. We
Canadians are a bit more PC.