posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Heart of Gold clip to windward

There's no requirement for an anchor. But, if there were, it would have to
be chrome.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Well, now we're getting somewhere. My boat has the AC, but she's
currently stripped out for the end of season cleaning. No water in the
tanks, gear and even the anchor removed.

Hold on there! Is it not a USCG requirement that a vessel of your size
carry an anchor? It's certainly a Canadia Coast Guard requirment.

Cheers
Marty
For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----