posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim K. Jim K. is offline

Default suggestions for a stove?

Thom Stewart wrote:
Jim,

A Coleman stove using Coleman fuel is a PITA to say the least.

wooooooo - relax - what a PITA - I admit I'm wrong - I'm not familar
with the situation and only mentioned it because another guy mentioned
a propane stove - easy Tarzan! Why are you so mad? It's not me who hurt
you. Relax - relax - relax.

Do you understand - relax - just have the common sense to post a msg
that a coleman stove is not a good idea - don't get all upset and feel
the need to use "PITA" in such a ridiculous manner. What's wrong with
you? Did you're wife leave you? No one limkes you? Esteem issues?
Whatever it is - it's not my fault.

Jim