posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default suggestions for a stove?

"Jim K." wrote in message
ups.com...

Scout wrote:

I pressure washed her bottom and topsides tonight; a good bit of the Gulf
growth; also some barnacles on the prop and shaft, which scraped off easy
enough. Spending some time figuring out the elec and plumbing systems
too.
Looks like she'll sleep 2 real comfortably, but not more than 2 (and
maybe
an adolescent).

Just joined the group - hello all.

Welcome Jim!

So, how big is your boat? I'm taking the "plunge" and will be buying my
first boat over the course of the next 12 months. Sleeping 2 is nice,
but do you have a dining space which doubles as an entertainment area?
You know, small couch so you can chill to some music or watch a DVD? Or
amn I totally clueless?

I'm not looking to live aboard.
I just want to be able to sail and then rest comfortably at night.
The boat is only 26' long. It's not a palace but it will do.
There's really no room to entertain, just to eat, sleep, poop, and sail.

Cold will be here soon; gotta get a winterizing task list together.
Then I can figure out that mast raising system.
But for now, the Eagles are beating GB!

An Eagles fan, huh? Alright. Are you here in Philly or somewhere else?

Yup!
Scout