posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sailing

Capt. Rob wrote:
New sails are always nice. I'd like to get some new
ones myself, but that will have to wait.

So what are you getting exactly? Dacron? Mylar?

Bart, my Florida sails are so mildewed it's almost funny. No more Mylar
for me, though it would fair better here. I'm going with dacron
cruising sails...nothing fancy, full battons with the Doyle Stackpack
and a new 110%. This pic of our boat (taken with a camera phone!) shows
how big her rig is and hides some mildew!

http://tinyurl.com/rytg6

RB
35s5
NY