posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim K. Jim K. is offline

Default suggestions for a stove?

DSK wrote:

Acronym for "pain in the neck."

Got it.

Not *only* for cuffee, but for the early morning ritual of
making a cup of coffee, it is slow & cumbersome.

You're probably right - easier to get something dedicated to making
coffee - but coffee wouldn't be my main concerns. But cooking at least
one meal a day - the ability to have 2 or 3 burners can really help.

I wouldn't call North Carolina a "cold climate" but we
certainly have chilly days where sailing is glorious. And if
you're out on a cruise, and the weather turns nippy... what
do you do then?

I would dock further south and if it still got chilly - deal with it or
have a separate device for warming the inside.

I'm a newbie here - I'm going to post an intro and my situation right
now.

Later,
Jim