posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim K. Jim K. is offline

Default suggestions for a stove?

Scout wrote:

But, I was wondering
what you folks would do for a cooking appliance, given the space and
layout I have.

Forgot to comment - I have a 3 burner Coleman camping stove - I only
use the 2 outside burners though. It runs on Coleman Fuel which is
pretty much the same thing as Gasoline but cleaner. The gas is liquid
but you fill up the canister attached to the stove and then pump it to
raise the pressure and turn it into a gas - and the pressure can re
released when you are done cooking. But as with any gas stove, you want
to only use it indorrs if you have great ventilation otherwise there's
a build up od cabon monoxide. It has 2 side flaps to cut down on the
wind and of course the cover which also is wind protection. The whole
things folds up and looks like a briefcase so also good for
space-constrained situations.

Jim