posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Heart of Gold clip to windward

You're claiming now that whenever you say "upwind" you might mean
"ever so slightly higher than a beam reach" and when you say

No, Jeff. Never said. All I'm saying is that you've made an arse of
yourself after I simply stated VMG upwind, which you ASSUMED must be
beating.
I'm not sure which is more embarrassing for you....

1) Raging over our VMG without knowing our specific POS and conditions.
2) Not really knowing what upwind means.
3) Falling into your own bucket of crap and calling me names.

Your own fault, Jeff. We went sailing. You stayed home. Same thing
happens today...but then I miss tomorrow cuz' Suzanne's working.
You sound like one seriously unhappy fella!

RB
35s5
NY