posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default Heart of Gold clip to windward

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Clonk! Where's Gilligan?!

I'm right here RB. I'm a new man - drunk on the euphoria of factual, well
reasoned trolls. I can finally say that I truly understand and appreciate
your steamrolling trolls. You are truly the Juggernaut of Trolls. The global
warming trolls have them in a tizzy, turning themselves inside out over
nothing but hot air! There's a consensus they shout! Show them publications
from respected institutions saying there are still issues to be resolved and
they claim those that do not agree with the "consensus" are sham scientists
or less! We're talking NASA, NOAA, Max Planck Institute, Duke University,
etc. The poor sods with the little minds cannot handle unresolved problems.
They must cling to "consensus" even where one does not exist! If they do not
"have control" they must invent their own reality!

I now understand yet another dimension to your legendary trolling abilities.
Never again will I come at you with swinging mackerals. At worst, I will
stand aside and appreciate your fine trolls from a distance, at best I'll
stand alongside - flinging buckets of chum into the watery frenzy! Because I
have seen the light of the dark side, from this day on, I will never troll
RB. Ever!

Gilligan