posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sailing

New sails are always nice. I'd like to get some new
ones myself, but that will have to wait.

So what are you getting exactly? Dacron? Mylar?

I like the Spectra laminates...

Capt. Rob wrote:

at some points, the lifelines are in the way. The folks at Doyle will
be aboard next week for a quick look at the set and we'll see what will
work best. Looks like the stackpack is a sure-fire bet. Prefer it
greatly over the Dutchman, though that system has less windage when
down. The cool thing is how neat the reefing is with the stackpack.