steve_hayes_maine steve_hayes_maine is offline

Default US Coast Guard - Boat Crew Seamanship Manual

Go to the Coast Guard site (http://www.uscg.mil) and type in "boat crew
seamanship" in the search box on the right hand side. It will take you
to a list of manuals, and you can download the chapters one by one.

Steve

claus wrote:
"steve_hayes_maine" wrote in message
oups.com...
FYI, there are many Coast Guard manuals posted online at
http://www.uscg.mil/ccs/cit/cim/directives/cim.html

This may be easier to access. The Boat Crew Seamanship manual at that
site is from 2003 and has 888 pages. Is it the same?

Steve Hayes
Augusta, Maine

Steve,

When I "click" on any of the links on the a.m. URL, I get the following
response "The system cannot find the file specified.".

So, I will stick with the complete manual that Larry pointed me to - or am I
missing something?

cvj