basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Bayliner Tostito Wave for Skipper

JimH wrote:
Gene Kearns wrote in message
On 3 Oct 2006 05:02:53 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:
On 2 Oct 2006 10:17:36 -0700, basskisser penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Yes, he's a real JimH in hiding!

Thanks, Bassy.... Skipper couldn't have made a "better" post.... could
we get a *little* more ON topic and a *little* less personal....?

Gene, you could apply your above well thought out statement to your own
post, also!

So.... point to ONE post where I have EVER taken a cheap shot at
somebody....

Injecting somebody's name into a post like that is just plain
childish..... if you need that much drama, I think you could probably
catch some re-runs of Jerry Springer....

What I find ironic in this is that the guy you are trying to call out
was a victim of Skipper's childish attacks, too.....

Just let it go. It makes YOU look bad.....
--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.
http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/

He follows me around like a puppy dog and injects my names in threads I do
not even partake in.

Hopefully he will take your advice.

What a stupid statement!! If I am "following you around", then how am I
injecting your "names" in threads you do not partake in? Which is it?
By the way, I've asked several questions about my impending trip to
your area, please answer them.