Mika Mika is offline

Default US Coast Guard - Boat Crew Seamanship Manual

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 01:34:04 -0400, Larry wrote:

"claus" wrote in
:

I downloadad the manual - it is a great reference book (1242 pages). I
am loading it on my "boat laptop" (where I also keep the latest charts
and other goodies).

Thank you , Larrt, for this tip

It probably would be "politically correct" to have one of its important
pages about rules-of-the-road onscreen as the Coasties board the boat to
inspect your Y-valve and fire extinguishers.....(c;

Do they actually check your Y-valve is not positioned for discharge to
the sea

Mika

Haluatko lähettää postia? Vaihda osoitteen
eka (vai oliko se toka?) numero vitonen numeroksi
kahdeksan...