Larry Larry is offline

Default wind generaator survey

"Mark" wrote in news:1159760148.524731.250140
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Mike Harris wrote:
I'm still waiting for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to give me the
thumbs up on an RTG.

The Russians have surplus remote site power RTGs available black
market. Would also provide plenty of heat if you're in a colder clime.

Go look around the Bellona Foundation's English website:
http://bellona.no/bellona.org
Lots of the RTGs are just laying next to their abandoned Russian navaids,
some laying in the water disassembled. Bellona has many interesting
pictures about Russian nuclear power the world needs to pay attention to
besides Chernobyl......

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.