posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Hi..wave wave

CWM & Katy,

When you raise your hand at "Roll Call", is it a greeting or symbol of
identification? When raise your hand to answer a question, is it a
greeting or symbol to offer knowledge? When voting by a showing of
hands, is that a greeting or a symbol of preference? When you raise your
hand to go to the lavatory, is that a greeting or a request for relief?

When I answered the question I stated I wasn't sure and now that I'm
reading responses, I'm not sure anyone is sure of what it means. As a
matter of fact; WHO GIVE A ****!

You want to be noticed; WAVE.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT