posted to alt.sailing.asa
Slippery when wet Slippery when wet is offline

Default Where does it end?

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:50:28 -0700, katy wrote
(in article ):

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote
Let me explain this to you very simply...You are Neal Warren. You are a
fake. You are posing here in hopes that the flonkers will let you be if
you pose as a dumb ninny...let me tell you, there aren't any ninnies as
dumb as what you're portraying. So get off it, get a real name or a new
account or something but get off the silly little girl thing...it's
nauseating and not worthy of the Neal we used to know,....a long time
ago before he was totally deranged. And BTWm after all these years of
being nasty to you, why should I start being nice just because you've
put on a dress?

Your crazy! If you think I'm Neal Warren how about giving some proof?
Don't have any? I thought so.....

Cheers,
Ellen

Don't need to prove it...you need to disprove it...posting pictures of a
pinup firl (that BTWm Neal has used before on this group as objects of
his desire) doesn't cut it as well as vut and paste pictures of your
supposed boat that have already been disproved as real. Doesn't matter,
though...you're going into the old KF because it's obvious your time
spent in the time out chair didn't teach you anything...bye bye, dearie....
'

The person making the accusation has the burden of proof.