Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Thu, 06 May 2004 17:35:57 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:04:47 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/...ws/293141.html

Now, tell me again how you are legally justified in killing your
neighbor's dog.

Dave

Because I realized late in life that I should've been a teacher.

Didn't Charles Manson once say something like that?.....

But I digress......

So now that I've made my case, I guess there is no further point in
debating it. Unless, of course, you want to keep picking at the remote
possibility that there may be a few isolated communities around which
haven't yet caught up with the rest of society when it comes to animal
cruelty laws.

If you place the bullet correctly, no cruelty is involved.

You really need to sit down and conduct some serious introspection.
You need to come to terms with your apparent disconnect with the
majority of society WRT your "rights".

Dave

Do unto thy neighbor as you would have them to unto you. Continue
disrepecting your neighbors' property rights, Dave, and they will do the
same to you.

The provided clear penalties for those who take the law into their own
hands.

One last time: You are not allowed to make that choice.

Dave