basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Bayliner Tostito Wave for Skipper

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:29:43 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:41:51 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Every time I look at that video I wonder what king of boat, if any,
could survive an encounter with a wave like that.

Uhhh, typo check. Should be: "what kind of boat" of course,
although it certainly would be "king" if it survived.

Simple! Either a

http://tinyurl.com/k6jke

or if you can believe it, a

http://tinyurl.com/ggsjw
--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC. http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/

That Bayliner would give you one hell of a ride coming down off of the
backside!!