posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hi..wave wave

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Ever notice that people on boats always wave, and expect you to wave
back?
I've had people get angry because I did not wave back.

I think I figured out why, but would like to know your opinion first.

For 3.5 asa points

Why do people wave on boats, and not in cars?

Joe

My personal opinion is that:
1. they are happier in their boats than in their cars
2. they are not thinking about "getting there"
3. perventage wisem many more people drive cars than bots..the
percentage of car owners that also own boats are those that wave

Thats what I use to think...not even close to the truth.

Joe