posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default RB and Sailing

Rent a good sized Vermeer. They can chip down railroad ties.

A Dutch Renaissance painter can chip down railroad ties??
Wow that girl with the pearl earring must be tough!

Scout wrote:
Years ago a neighbor who worked for a tree service let me use his industrial
chipper. That thing could handle small trees. It liked to reach out and
greet the user, pulling the wood from one's hands. I quickly learned to
throw the trunks and branches like a spear. Awesome.

Conversely, one of my favorite emergency room stories is
about a man who tried to commit suicide by diving head first
into a machine like that. It stalled, but only after tearing
away part of his scalp. Bad idea.

PS his attempt was not successful but left very interesting
scars.

DSK